The mission of the Roberti Community House is to nourish, educate and empower community members so that they can acknowledge, appreciate and actualize their individual strengths and talents.
- To provide a safe and welcoming space where neighbors of all ages can support and learn from one another as well as develop and utilize their leadership skills.
- To partner with our neighbors so that together we can determine need and decide upon the programs to be offered.
- To partner with other organizations in order to strengthen and enhance community services rather than duplicating already existing programs.
- Above all, to create a House that abounds in friendship and good-will!
Board of Trustees for the Roberti Foundation:
- Maribeth Roberti – President
- Renee Legault – Vice President/Secretary
- Kevin Hodges – Treasurer
- Kathy Roberti Kiepura – Vice President
- Donna Roberti Schroeder – Vice President
- Maribeth Roberti – Executive Director of the Roberti Community House